Standard Greeting
| "Morning, Service Care line, Name Speaking, How can I help You?"
Confirm Customer details
| "May I get your name and your handphone number?"
Paraphrase
| "Is it, your problem with your handphone tone?
Probe
| "Is it the whole of the remote control not functioning or a certain button not functioning?"
Provide Solution
| "So, I suggest your to change the battery of your remote control Sir"
Is, it working?"
Offer Additional Solution
| "Anything else can i assist you with?"
Standard Closing
| "Thank you for calling, Name here, I'm happy to help you"
My Blog Profile
Blog yang menyimpan segala rujukan yang berkaitan. Untuk rujukan sendiri sahaja. Jika ada permintaan gambar, sila emailkan kepada emailfarid-um[at]yahoo.com . Segala kesilapan gambar atau maklumat boleh dimaklumkan juga. Terdapat beberapa penyumbang gambar di dalam Pustaka Farid. Silalah juga tengok iklan-iklan yang terdapat di dalam Pustaka ini. Terima kasih.
Selasa, 29 November 2011
Customer Services Standard Structure
2011-11-29T11:35:00+08:00
Farid
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)